BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

about my freinds = my housemates



Owh....i LIKELY TO INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO MY BEST AND THE BEST FRIENDS.....

nUR AtHIrAH nAWANG
nUR fATEhAH aBDUl rASHiD
nURUL aMIRAH yOb aHMAD
and nUR AsYIkIN

they are no not just my bestfriends but also my housemates...

But I also have another best friends in my class....

They are:

Nur SHAhiRA SharifuDDIn
and NUr Suhaila Mohd ShariF


For a few day ago, I have spend my time wif my friends becoz For ythe next sem I and tira will not be here becoz we are going to praktikal...

so for the 1 sem we are not at penang ..

so, we all celebrate at jaya jusco...

eating, walking and do something else..

we also take some pictures with us...

as kenangan...( opppsss!!! what mean kenangan in english..hahahha)

i HOPE OUR reLATiONSHIP WILL bE gooD AND neVER DISsApPEAr...

0 comments: